a) Acceptance of terms: By accessing this website you accept these terms. If you do not accept these terms, you may not use www.agricom.co.nz.
'we', 'us' and 'our' refer to PGG Wrightson Seeds Ltd trading as Agricom.
'you' and 'your' refer to you and any other person.
These terms were last updated on 11 May 2011.
2) DISCLAIMERS AND OUR LIABILITY
a) Agricom will use its reasonable endeavours to ensure the availability of the Website, subject to any downtime required for maintenance. www.agricom.co.nz. is provided on an 'as is' and 'as available' basis. We do not promise that www.agricom.co.nz.will operate uninterrupted, securely or error free, or give any other specific performance guarantee relating to www.agricom.co.nz.or its operation or use. Agricom is not liable for any system unavailability, any corruption of any data or information held by www.agricom.co.nz, or for any loss that is incurred because the Website is unavailable.
b) External links: www.agricom.co.nz.may include ads or links to external sites. We do not control, review or endorse any advertised product or service, or the external sites. The responsibility for the content of any ad appearing on this Website (including hyperlinks to advertisers' own websites) rests solely with the advertisers. Putting ads on the Website does not constitute Agricom's recommendation or endorsement. Each advertiser is solely responsible for any representation in its ads.
d) Force majeure: We are not liable for any failure or other thing that is not reasonably foreseeable or that is outside our reasonable control.
e) Our liability: You use www.agricom.co.nz at your own risk. We will never in any circumstances be liable to you or any other person in contract, tort, negligence, equity or in any other way for any loss or damage of any kind, arising from or in relation to your use of, or inability to use, www.agricom.co.nz.
4) INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
a) We (and our licensors or suppliers, as applicable) own all copyright and other intellectual property rights in www.agricom.co.nz. We reserve all our rights.
b) You may not in any form or by any means copy, reproduce, modify, create derivative works from, distribute, or publicly display anything from www.agricom.co.nz without our (and any applicable third party's) prior written consent.
6) OTHER LEGAL TERMS
a) Joint and several liability: Where you comprise more than one legal person, each person's liability will be joint and several.
The information we collect
2) We may use information for research on our members' demographics, which may include your URLs, browser and IP address.
Who may we share this information with
4) We do not sell or rent your personal information to third parties.
5) We may release your personal information only when we believe release is appropriate:
a) for the operation of www.agricom.co.nz; or
What else can we do with personally identifiable information
6) We may store and use your personal information to help us operate www.agricom.co.nz effectively. This includes using your information:
a) to help provide any other services that you have requested.
b) to offer the most relevant information suitable to you and your interests.
c) for any marketing, promotional, publicity, marketing or market research that we might undertake.
d) for any other purposes for which you have given permission.
What about cookies?
7) A cookie is a small file that resides on your computer and is recognised by our server when you visit our sites. A cookie does not provide us with any personally identifiable information. It does provide details of your IP address, the computer platform that you use (e.g. Mac or Windows), the browser that you use (e.g. Microsoft Explorer or Netscape) and what domain you are accessing our sites from. With this information we can do the following:
a) Track traffic patterns to our site.
b) Ensure that the most relevant content is being shown.
Changing this policy